Swing Turnstile is generally called flapping door in the rail transit industry. Its blocking body (swing swing) is in the form of a plane with a certain area, perpendicular to the ground, and can be blocked and released by rotating and swinging. The materials of the blocking body are commonly used stainless steel, plexiglass, and tempered glass, and some of them also use metal plates to cover special flexible materials (to reduce the injury of impacting pedestrians).
Bridge Smart Swing Turnstile
From the beginning of the bridge-shaped structure to the more popular name, it is composed of the main box and two movable pendulum rods. The pendulum rods can swing 180° or 90° to achieve the purpose of discouraging or releasing.
Column Swing Turnstile
The shape of the main equipment is in the form of a column, which can achieve the same function as the bridge-type Swing Turnstile, which is characterized by lower cost and less space.
It is mainly used for the management of entrances and exits, and the usual application places only allow people to pass, or people with luggage, and people with disabilities. Considering that Swing Turnstile can achieve wider channel characteristics than wing gates. Most of the Swing Turnstile passages can be mixed with pedestrians, bicycles, mopeds, handicapped vehicles and other non-motorized vehicles.
1) The function of fault self-check and alarm prompt is convenient for users to maintain and use;
2) Through the built-in small button on the main control board, the running status of the programmable device;
3) The mechanical structure and induction double anti-pinch function. When the swing arm encounters resistance during the reset process, it will automatically stop or the motor will stop working within the default time. After the default delay, it will reset again (until reset), and the force is very small. (≤2Kg);
4) Sound and light alarm function: including illegal intrusion and trailing alarm;
5) Anti-shock function, the swing arm is automatically locked when no signal of opening the gate is received;
6) Swing rod (arm) synchronization function;
7) Automatic reset function. After the gate is opened, if there is no passage within the specified time, the system will automatically cancel the user’s permission to pass this time. The standard is to automatically reset within 5 seconds after opening;
8) The channel is automatically opened after power failure, and automatically closed when powered on;
9) Can be connected with a variety of card reading devices to receive relay switch signals;
10) One-way or two-way control of personnel entry and exit;
11) Remote control and management can be realized directly through the management computer;
1) Counting and alarm functions;
2) The chassis is lengthened, and the material of the swing rod (swing arm) is selected;
3) Advertising light box selection.