Hydrulic Bollard, also known as Rising Bollard, Security Bollard, Automatic Bollard, hydraulic lifting column, isolation pile, etc. Hydrulic Bollard is widely used in many occasions such as urban traffic, the gates of the military and important state organs and their surroundings, pedestrian streets, highway toll stations, airports, schools, banks, large clubs, parking lots and so on. By restricting passing vehicles, the traffic order and the safety of major facilities and places are effectively guaranteed.
- Anti-collision:It can be used normally after being hit by a 12-ton vehicle.
- Anti-destructive power:After being hit by a 16-ton vehicle, Hydraulic road bollards deformation.
- internal structure:With load-bearing steel beam and column, anti-collision steel beam column, 4 navigation rods.
- Can be manually lowered in the event of a power outage.
- Linkage interface.
- Reversible operation according to requirements during ascent and descent.
- Noise during operation of the device≤60 dB.
- Waterproof integrated hydraulic drive.
- Control solenoid valve 24V.
- Control box display text adjustable (up, down, start, time control adjustment).
- Display text in English.
- Water immersion performance:no leakage during 48 hours and normal lifting.
- Anti-corrosion performance level: 9.Technical Parameters